none
ble to find the report in the manifest resources. Please build the project, and try again. RRS feed

• Question

• hi all

I created a report in crystal report by vb.net 2017 

now i see an error in vb.net 2017

now i do not how to solve it.

please help me.

Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful and He created the human

• Edited by sh 2020 Friday, July 13, 2018 1:02 PM
    • Moved by Alex Li-MSFT Thursday, July 26, 2018 5:58 AM
    Friday, July 13, 2018 1:02 PM

All replies

• One thing to so is to use their support forums, ask your question in the link below.

https://www.sap.com/community/topic/crystal-reports.html

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Friday, July 13, 2018 1:25 PM
  • Hi sh

The reason may be that the namespace of the cs file behind your report is inconsistent with the namespace of the root rpt file.

Compile your exe, such as a.exe

Ildasm a.exe /out:a.il
    Look at it and he will dump all the resource files and look at your rpt file name. For example, MontaqueInc.ProjectA.InventoryList.rpt
    Please ensure that the namespace of your InventoryList.cs file is MontaqueInc.ProjectA.

Best Regards,

Alex

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 16, 2018 7:03 AM
  • hi dear 

the namespace of the cs file behind my report is same with the namespace of the root rpt file.

but i do not how to solve this problem ..

see this link please

Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful and He created the human

Friday, July 20, 2018 9:06 AM