we could not find a visual studio subscription assigned to this user. please ensure that the user has properly linked their subscription or assign them a basic access level RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, at first, sorry for my bad english - i'll do my best.

I am not sure whether i have chosen the right category, but i could not found a category that matches to my problem.

I have a visual studio enterprise subscription and in our company's tfs online it works fine since 3 years. Now i should work in an other tfs from our client and they gave me the right permissions for the tfs, project and repositories. I can see the Project that we are using, but i cant see any code. In our company's TFS i can see and do everything, but in the client's TFS after login I get this message:

"we could not find a visual studio subscription assigned to this user. please ensure that the user has properly linked their subscription or assign them a basic access level"

My colleagues have the same licences and they can see everything in our client's TFS Online.

Could someone help me with this problem?

Wednesday, May 23, 2018 11:25 AM

All replies

• Hello Pikaliz,

This forum(Visual Studio Tools for Office) is for development issues related to Visual Studio Tools for Office and I think your issue is more related to TFS. As far as I know, the discussion for TFS on MSDN is removed, you could try to refer to below top thread on TFS forum to get other ways to report your issue.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudio/en-US/d871db56-867a-4658-86dd-8e9c9e3cb7a2/the-discussion-for-tfs-has-moved?forum=tfsadmin

For current issue, I would move it Off-Topic forum. Thanks for understanding.

Best Regards,

Terry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 24, 2018 2:24 AM