Windows Live One Care Subscription RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to purchase subscription for the above mentioned programme for the last two days but it always displays we cannot authorise this payment method contact your financial institution. I am trying to pay by my credit card, i am really puzzled as to what is going wrong it never happened before i mean i have transacted on the net before for other things, this is out of my understanding. Kindly guide.
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 7:54 AM

Answers

• Before you continue trying to purchase OneCare, be aware that it is at end of life. If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will be fully supported through the 12 month term, but you will then need to switch to another product for security. You will be provided information to switch to the free Microsoft Security Essentials when it is released. Note that it does not include all of the OneCare features.
    If you wish to subscribe and your continue to have problems submitting the payment information, I suggest that you contact customer service (support).

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/onecareinstallandactivate/thread/30400b52-7f26-4ba0-bc18-17e305329d90
    -steve

Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    Wednesday, August 5, 2009 11:54 AM