Access to Connect site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I got access to Live Mesh via an invite from someone else. And boy I like it. But I don't have access to the connect.microsoft.com site for Live Mesh, since I obviously didn't join Mesh via that route. This doesn't really make sense to me: I have the software, I have stuff to report, so it seems to be in everyones interest to open up the feedback channels, right? Maybe it would make sense to do a scan of all Live IDs that are pending for the Live Mesh connect site and add all those that are actually members of Live Mesh already?

Cheers,
    David
    Monday, May 26, 2008 1:46 PM

Answers

• Hi David,

If you send your Live ID to lmprev@microsoft.com we can grant you access to the Live Mesh Connect site.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:56 PM
  • Hi David and Carl,

I checked on this for each of you today, and you should both now have access to the Live Mesh Connect site.  Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks,

Ben.
    • Marked as answer by davidacoder Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:57 AM
    Monday, June 9, 2008 10:12 PM

All replies

• Hi David,

If you send your Live ID to lmprev@microsoft.com we can grant you access to the Live Mesh Connect site.

Thanks,

Ben.
    Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:56 PM
  • Thanks, I sent an email yesterday night.

Cheers,
    David
    Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:46 AM
  • I did send an email on 28 May, but have not been added to the connect program yet. Could you please look into this? Thanks!

Best,
    David
    Saturday, June 7, 2008 8:55 AM
  • I'm having the exact same problem. I was invited yesterday but I can't get into the Connect of Live Mesh.
    Can I also send an e-mail to that address to get access?

Thanks in advance.
    Carl
    Saturday, June 7, 2008 9:07 AM
  • Hi David and Carl,

I checked on this for each of you today, and you should both now have access to the Live Mesh Connect site.  Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks,

Ben.
    • Marked as answer by davidacoder Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:57 AM
    Monday, June 9, 2008 10:12 PM
  • Thanks! All perfect now :)

Cheers,
    David
    Tuesday, June 10, 2008 6:57 AM