Website hosting problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am having my webserver and i have already hosted around 30 sites on it.

Now the problem with newly hosted website is if i host it on my other global server which is having only 3 websites hosted currently working fine.

But if i try to host it on my old server which is having 30 websites already hosted giving me WCF data service and WCF web service connection error.

What i do ? plz help.

Here is error coming..

There was no endpoint listening at http://MyServer/TranzaptService/TranzaptServiceWEB.svc that could accept the message. This is often caused by an incorrect address or SOAP action. See InnerException, if present, for more details.

Server stack trace: 
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStream()
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.Send(TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpChannelFactory.HttpRequestChannel.HttpChannelRequest.SendRequest(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.RequestChannel.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.RequestChannelBinder.Request(Message message, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       at ITranzaptServiceWEB.ValidateUser(String EmailID, String Password)
       at TranzaptServiceWEBClient.ValidateUser(String EmailID, String Password)

Inner Exception:
    Unable to connect to the remote server
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream(TransportContext& context)
       at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetRequestStream()
       at System.ServiceModel.Channels.HttpOutput.WebRequestHttpOutput.GetOutputStream()

Inner Exception:
    A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond MyServer:80
       at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoConnect(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
       at System.Net.ServicePoint.ConnectSocketInternal(Boolean connectFailure, Socket s4, Socket s6, Socket& socket, IPAddress& address, ConnectSocketState state, IAsyncResult asyncResult, Int32 timeout, Exception& exception)

• Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:34 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Tuesday, August 6, 2013 11:27 AM

Answers

All replies

• This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites. It is not for products/technologies.

As it's off topic here, I am moving the question to the "Where is the forum for..." forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:33 PM
  • If you are using Microsoft's IIS, I'd ask in one of the http://forums.iis.net/ forums.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Wednesday, August 7, 2013 1:58 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Sunday, August 18, 2013 3:35 AM
    Tuesday, August 6, 2013 1:35 PM
  • ok thanks for redirecting me to right place.
    Wednesday, August 7, 2013 4:14 AM
  • Make sure your service address is correct

What security you are using, are you sharing the app pool with your wcf and other sites, you need to check that

just for a try you can create a simple wcf service and try to deploy on the same machine and see if it works. There might not be any issue in your code but it could be a configuration issue you can take a holistic look

Mark ANSWER if this reply resolves your query, If helpful then VOTE HELPFUL
    Everything about SQL Server | Experience inside SQL Server -Mohammad Nizamuddin

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 6:14 AM
  • ok thanks for redirecting me to right place.

You are welcome.

Glad to help.

Karl

Wednesday, August 7, 2013 1:58 PM