truncating file names RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I had a question about file names truncating, is there a way to change how many characters are displayed per line, or so that you can see the whole filename.

Thank You

Monday, January 21, 2008 1:21 AM

Answers

• If you are talking about the way FireFox truncates filenames, there is no way to change that behavior; it's wired into the code behind the remote access web site. If you're talking about something else, can you give us more details so we can help you out?
    Monday, January 21, 2008 3:08 AM

All replies

• A bit more detail would be helpful to answer your question. When exactly do you observe this truncation. Other then that you may also search this forum. There have been a number of topics on similar questions

Monday, January 21, 2008 1:47 AM
  • If you are talking about the way FireFox truncates filenames, there is no way to change that behavior; it's wired into the code behind the remote access web site. If you're talking about something else, can you give us more details so we can help you out?
    Monday, January 21, 2008 3:08 AM
  • well for example if I log in to the server website and goto my software page some file names are too long to display and it looks like this

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy, Audigy 2 series and ...

thats what i was looking to see if there is a way to show longer filenames so u can read the whole thing

Thanks

Monday, January 21, 2008 3:43 AM
  • No, there's no way to change that.
    Monday, January 21, 2008 4:42 AM