Modify MS CRM 4.0 Mobile Express View RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Can anybody suggest me how to modify the Mobile Express view. With the default functionality of Mobile Express i can able to see only Case Number and Created on fields in Mobile Express, I want to see the customer name, case status etc... how to customize mobile express views.

Regards,
    Riyaz.
    CRM Consultant
    Mohammad Riyazuddin CRM Consultant
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 8:27 AM

Answers

• It looks like it takes the first two columns of the system view set as the default for CRM. Adjust that view and it should flow through. I'm not sure you can pick more than the first two though.

Leon Tribe
    Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog http://leontribe.blogspot.com/ or hear me tweet @leontribe
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 10:46 PM

All replies

• It looks like it takes the first two columns of the system view set as the default for CRM. Adjust that view and it should flow through. I'm not sure you can pick more than the first two though.

Leon Tribe
    Want to hear me talk about all things CRM? Check out my blog http://leontribe.blogspot.com/ or hear me tweet @leontribe
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 10:46 PM
  • Dear Mohammad,

the mobile express views can be modified by selecting the entity in the list with Selected Entities in the Mobile Express customizations view and clicking the edit button in the middle.
    A popup window appears with two collumns, the left shows all attributes and the right the selected attributes. You can add the attributes there.

hope it helps

regards

Huib
    Friday, December 4, 2009 9:45 AM

• Dear Huib,

Thanks for your support, i want to modify the view of the Mobile Express, as you said we can add the attributes to the Mobile express by clicking on the Edit buttion,

But my requirement is  i want to modify the Mobile Express view, like My Active Cases in Mobile Express should display  Case Number , Customer Name, Problem Description, location .

i am getting default as only Case number and Created on date.

Regards,
    Riyazuddin.
    CRM Consultant

Mohammad Riyazuddin CRM Consultant
    Sunday, December 6, 2009 6:33 AM