Changing the Meeting Message RRS feed

• Question

• Good afternoon everyone,

I've set up OCS 2007 for internal use only, is there a way to change the meeting message that is at the bottom of each meeting that is created? I'd like to remove the comments linking people to outside of the network, so it would look like something below:

*********************************************************************************

John Doe has invited you to attend an online meeting using Microsoft® Office Communications Server.

Join the meeting.

Audio Information

Computer Audio

To use computer audio, you need speakers and a microphone, or a headset.

First-Time Users

Make sure the Office Live Meeting client is installed before the meeting:

I am connecting from inside the xyz network

Troubleshooting

Unable to join the meeting? Launch the Office Live Meeting client and join the meeting with the following information:

Meeting ID:

Entry Code:

If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support:

Notice

Office Live Meeting can be used to record meetings. By participating in this meeting, you agree that your communications may be monitored or recorded at any time during the meeting.

*********************************************************************************

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards ... Andrew

Merry Christmas, may you have a quite new year :-)

Friday, December 5, 2008 3:21 AM

All replies

• Not without an Exchange event sink or equivalently advanced configuration.  This is a commonly requested item - a quick search in the forum will reveal many previous questions of the same nature.

Friday, December 5, 2008 4:22 AM
  • I believe the next release will have options to customize the invitations

Friday, December 5, 2008 8:14 PM