none
my product key is working

Question

• i bought a vaio laptop and the product key is at the bottom and it is not i tried to write it twice but there isnt enough space to finish all of it i want to finish typing and the bar when i type doesnt show any more letters
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 2:56 PM

Answers

• "alieshta" wrote in message news:66347d1b-2ea8-4df4-857a-6a88a15405f5...
    i bought a vaio laptop and the product key is at the bottom and it is not i tried to write it twice but there isnt enough space to finish all of it i want to finish typing and the bar when i type doesnt show any more letters

The Product Key is in 5 blocks of 5 Characters – and should not be needed for a default install.
    What exactly are  you trying to achieve?
    To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
    - IN YOUR OWN THREAD, please

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, September 12, 2011 8:59 PM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:57 PM

All replies

• "alieshta" wrote in message news:66347d1b-2ea8-4df4-857a-6a88a15405f5...
    i bought a vaio laptop and the product key is at the bottom and it is not i tried to write it twice but there isnt enough space to finish all of it i want to finish typing and the bar when i type doesnt show any more letters

The Product Key is in 5 blocks of 5 Characters – and should not be needed for a default install.
    What exactly are  you trying to achieve?
    To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
    - IN YOUR OWN THREAD, please

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Monday, September 12, 2011 8:59 PM
    Wednesday, September 7, 2011 4:57 PM
  • Please describe fully why you think you need the product key.....
    Carey Frisch
    Sunday, September 11, 2011 4:51 AM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Monday, September 12, 2011 8:59 PM