program not compatable RRS feed

• Question

• after updating from streets and trips 2008 to 2013 an existing streets qnd trips file no longer starts  unless i start streets first and search for the file. 

the earlier files show up on a windows search and i get  "The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of the program, and then contact the software publisher." some of the older files don't even show up using streets and so are no longer usable..  i have reloaded streets and trips, but same problem..robert

i am using windows vista and after updating to streets and trips 2013 i can no longer access any streets and trips files, even those started with 2013 , no such problem with a computer running windows 7 do i need to go to windows 7 to use streets and trips or go back to an earlier version of streets and trips?      any one have any problems with windows Vista.     help 
    Friday, January 11, 2013 1:44 AM

All replies

• >>after updating from streets and trips 2008 to 2013<<

Not sure, but I don't think it's a Windows problem at all, just that S&T13 won't open any files older than S&T10?

I think you need to get a copy of S&T10 to open your old files, save to a new file, and then open with S&T13.

Maybe you can find a cheap copy of S&T10 on Amazon or eBay.

hope this helps!

Eric

http://www.mapforums.com

Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:39 PM