none
Wifi internet probelm after windows 10 upgradation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there

I have upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and having problem with my wifi  internet.

All the drivers are upto date. Actually I am using Wifi internet which requires username and password before it connects. But after up gradation  to Windows 10, The laptop is not asking for username and password. Very often it shows connected status, but without internet. Previously when I had this problem with Windows 8, I immadtely open a new page and it asks for username and password. But after upgradation to Windows 10 it never asks for Username and password. I wonder if someone can suggest me the way to fix this.

I am having internet connectivity problem since I upgraded.

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, August 28, 2015 2:45 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Friday, August 28, 2015 8:56 AM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, August 28, 2015 2:45 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, August 28, 2015 2:44 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in the Windows 10 Community forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Friday, August 28, 2015 2:45 PM