Error on creating Cloud Media Context RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I’m new in Azure cloud services.

I want to create analyze video file using Azure Media Service .

I fallow this Article  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cognitive-services/content-moderator/video-moderation-api step by step .

In this project I need some account and key. I create these accounts and copy and paste the accounts and keys and … but it doesn’t work. I guess I'm wrong somewhere in getting right account and …I need blew information and got these data in this way:

• Storage Name , Storage Key : All resources / Click on Storage account that I created before / Access keys/ and grab dataas like as here :
    • Storage Container Name : for this I click on the storage Explorer and copy the name blew the BLOB CONTAINER :

• Azure AD Tenant Name: I set it to "microsoft.onmicrosoft.com"
    • Client Id and REST API Endpoint : All resources / Click on Media Service that I created before / API Access/ and grab data as like as here 

Is it current or not?

When I rum the application on this line :

_context.Assets.CreateFromFile(INPUT_FILE, AssetCreationOptions.None);

I got this error :

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Runtime.Caching, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'. The system cannot find the file specified.

Thanks in Advance

• Moved by CoolDadTx Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:21 PM Azure related
    Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Mohammad Modrek,

Since this thread is related to Azure cloud services, so I suggest that you can ask this question in Microsoft Q&A.

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, June 24, 2020 3:16 AM
  • Hi Timon,

Thank you for your response . I posted in on Azure Q&A.

Best,

Mohammad

Wednesday, June 24, 2020 9:55 AM