REMOTE SESSION RRS feed

• Question

• Is there any way you can tell if  someone is loged into the remote sesion from the internet from DASBOARD or server.

Username based.

Thursday, June 17, 2010 11:43 PM

Answers

• I posted this suggestion on being able to see who is logged in -

It was closed as "Postponed" - "We are aware of the particular issue/feature request that you have reported. However, due to circumstances we will not be able to address it in the current release, it will continue to be tracked in our system and we will aim to address it in the near future.

--
    Don
    Friday, June 18, 2010 12:00 AM

All replies

It was closed as "Postponed" - "We are aware of the particular issue/feature request that you have reported. However, due to circumstances we will not be able to address it in the current release, it will continue to be tracked in our system and we will aim to address it in the near future.

--
    Don
    Friday, June 18, 2010 12:00 AM

--
    Don

Thanks Don.

Didn't know if some one else would like this also.

Friday, June 18, 2010 2:47 AM