Adding an entity to the Dynamics 2013 not working like 2011. RRS feed

• Question

• I have a 2011 deployment and we are testing out 2013 before we migrate.

I have quite a few custom entities that are found in my settings > extensions in 2011.

When I create new entities in 2013 and even though the checkbox for the entity to display in the settings area.  (found under customize the system entity general tab)

The new entity cannot be found.  In fact extensions is not even an option in the new dropdown navigation ui when in the settings category.

All of my new entities are published of course.

Monday, November 11, 2013 10:51 PM

Answers

• Hi,

I tried to create new entity in CRM 2013 and entity displayed on right area on settings.

have you refreshed browser after publishing your customizations ?

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !
    Vikram !

• Marked as answer by DanOldenkamp Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:23 PM
    Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:01 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I tried to create new entity in CRM 2013 and entity displayed on right area on settings.

have you refreshed browser after publishing your customizations ?

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !
    Vikram !

• Marked as answer by DanOldenkamp Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:23 PM
    Tuesday, November 12, 2013 2:01 AM
  • Yes I refreshed the browser several times, logged out and back in, tried other browsers (although I hear IE works best with CRM)

Several hours after creating the new extension entities they finally showed up in the menu.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:23 PM