2124 pdf RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys.

I am currently studying at ITTC in south africa. I am busy with course 2124 Programming with C#. My course is already paid in full and I would like to know where I could get the PDF version of my book without paying extra, I mean Ive already paid the entire 2 year course and my book's cd does not include the PDF version of the book. I want to use the PDF version on my tablet so I dont have to walk around with such a huge book across campus.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Monday, September 12, 2011 5:57 PM

Answers

• No, in general the MOC courses are not available from Microsoft as PDF versions, allegedly to prevent piracy, since the PDFs would be easy to leak on the 'net.

Some newer courses are available as DMOC ("Digital MOC"). If the training center orders them in this format, then you do get a PDF (instead of the printed manual). These PDFs are branded with the student details in order to make them more difficult to leak. However, 2124 is an older course and last time I checked it was not available in DMOC format.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:20 PM

All replies

• No, in general the MOC courses are not available from Microsoft as PDF versions, allegedly to prevent piracy, since the PDFs would be easy to leak on the 'net.

Some newer courses are available as DMOC ("Digital MOC"). If the training center orders them in this format, then you do get a PDF (instead of the printed manual). These PDFs are branded with the student details in order to make them more difficult to leak. However, 2124 is an older course and last time I checked it was not available in DMOC format.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:20 PM
  • Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated
    Tuesday, September 13, 2011 5:46 PM