none
Expand Triangle not functioning for new MVP forums in My Forums Threads view RRS feed

• Question

• When navigated to "My Forums Threads" to which I've now added several MVP private forums to, the triangle that expands a thread doesn't work.  The "expand" button does work with other forums posts, just not any of the MVP forums.  Instead of expanding to show the contents of the thread, it adds a tiny bit of blank vertical space.

This happens every once in a long while even with other forums, but is consistently and completely failing with the MVP forums posts.

Todd McDermid's Blog Talk to me now on
    Thursday, September 16, 2010 10:08 PM

Answers

• Likely a known issue where the forum you are viewing is hosted in a brand other than the one you are trying to view it in. This has been a bug in the system for months. I hope to fix it soon, but I don't have an ETA.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:47 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Likely a known issue where the forum you are viewing is hosted in a brand other than the one you are trying to view it in. This has been a bug in the system for months. I hope to fix it soon, but I don't have an ETA.
    Community Forums Program Manager
    Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:47 AM
    Answerer
  • Thanks Brent.

If you can remember (and have the time), please post back here when you release code that you think fixes it, and I'll attempt to confirm.

Thanks!

Todd McDermid's Blog Talk to me now on
    Monday, September 20, 2010 9:41 PM