Suggestion for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 book for real time implementation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All

I want to purchase MS-CRM 2011 single book(or afford only one book) which should contains Plugins, Custom workflows, dialogs , XML form and ribbon customization, ASPX and Silverlight web application , java script/XML/silver light/ web resources ,Solution management, integration with SharePoint and MS Azure,WCF services etc   ..

Programmatically (coding) 

Plz Suggest me  i have SDK too .. i saw many books on amazon but confused which one to buy or book should have all the above topics covered

Thanks to all

Wednesday, December 28, 2011 6:28 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I don't think one book will give what you expecting in your question. At this stage there is no book available just focusing on development (coding). I guess you have to read different books and sdk also download Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Implementation Guide which has quite few documents such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Planning Guide, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Operating and Maintaining Guide, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installing Guide, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Implementation Guide & Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 E-mail Router Installing Guide.

Combination of above will give you lot of knowledge and ideas and then off course this Forum.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Unleashed is good book which covers lot of the items you have mentioned, but few items may not be in very detail, but it is one the best book available now.

Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is good book as well.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Administration Bible is good book as well, this also covers lot of stuff.

Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Step by Step, if you are just learning CRM.

hope this helps you.

Thomas T(MCBMSS) If you find this post helpful then please "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer".
    • Proposed as answer by Thomas Thankachan Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:57 AM
    • Marked as answer by Absha Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:53 AM
    Wednesday, December 28, 2011 7:57 AM