SSIS Exceute SQL Task fails but package runs successfully RRS feed

• Question

• Hi  I have an SSIS project that has an Execute Task, which calls a stored procedure.  
    The stored procedure has a number of elements to it and takes a long time to complete.  

The procedure completes with no errors and I can verify that all tasks were completed, however; the following step in the SSIS package is never executed and when I set SSIS logging on, I can see that the Execute Tast (as previously mentioned) has produced the following error:
    Executing the query "EXEC dbo.myprocname" failed with the following error: "The statement has been terminated.". Possible failure reasons: Problems with the query, "ResultSet" property not set correctly, parameters not set correctly, or connection not established correctly.  

A quick check on the Execute Task:
    MaximumErrorCount: 10000
    ResultSetType: ResultSetType_None
    Timeout: 0

What is reason fro this error.

Krishn Prasad Shetty

Friday, July 5, 2013 10:15 AM

All replies

• Store procdure are not supported especially when they create/update a record. Put your query on the forum.

Regards Faisal

Friday, July 5, 2013 10:18 AM
  • hi,

but have  created another ssis package for Upsert method and in that the similar SP works fine.But some times  I am getting the SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRIMEOUTPUTFAILED.

what is the reason for this error?

Krishn Prasad Shetty

Friday, July 5, 2013 11:58 AM