none
Profile update errors RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all.

I've just noticed again that something is working bad with the profile recognition system

1. the chart displayed in the profile page shows a higher number of recognition points than the one displayed at the right of the profile picture
    2. the point related to the activities done in the MSDN Translation Wiki (I'm both a translator and a moderator) are not recorded
    3. I've provided more than 5400 replies on the Forums, but I do not have the "Forums Replies V" achievement recorded and displayed (I should have 12 gold achievements)

What's going on? Is there anyone working on this issue to fix it? As far as I can remember, this is not the first time that issues like these have been reported.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 8:59 PM

Answers

• I'd send email to fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com about this.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:59 PM

All replies

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Tuesday, May 3, 2016 9:59 PM

Thanks Dave.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MCTS, MOS, MTA

Saturday, May 7, 2016 11:30 AM