Site not indexed at all! RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

These threads are a dime a dozen here! but iv exhausted all other avenues

My site www.galwaybridgecentre.com is not indexed after numerous manual submissions, sitemap submission, meta tags updated/modified and signing up with live webmaster tools.
    Still Nothing.
    I'm beginning to think something is wrong with my site.

Any help or advice is greatly apprieciated

Cheers!
    Wednesday, December 3, 2008 8:02 PM

Answers

All replies

•  

Hi Skelly,

I ran a "site" search on all three SEs and didn't see your site. How old is it? Have you checked to see if there are any blocked pages or other crawling issues in WMC tools?

Thanks,

Brett

Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:33 PM
  • Hi Brett,

its been up for over a week, i know this is not too long but iv had other sites that show up within a few hours.
    There are no issues on Webmaster tools on either Live or Google, i also have google analytics running also.

I think there could be duplicate content issues, i had the site originally on www.galwaybridgeclub.com but deleted that, asked for the url to be removed, then ported the content onto the new domain. Iv emailed google to reconsider the site for indexing but i see no option for that on live.
    if its the case that its blocked how to i resolve that issue.

Cheers
    Skelly
    Wednesday, December 3, 2008 9:48 PM
  • Skelly,

There is virtually no content on the website.  Clubs and Gallery "to be added soon".  I wouldn't be surprised if the site qualified as "under construction" to even the least attentive bot.

... Duane

Thursday, December 4, 2008 3:23 AM
  • Hi Duane,

Im aware that there is very little content on the site but i dont really think thats the major issue here, cause when i searh www.galwaybridgecentre.com in G i get this thread as the first reply!!
    http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial&q=www.galwaybridgecentre.com&btnG=Search&meta=

Cheers
    Skelly
    Thursday, December 4, 2008 4:45 AM
  • I took a look again today and you are showing in our index. You may want to read the FAQs listed at the top of the Crawling and ranking forums for additional help.

Thanks,

Brett

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=site%3Agalwaybridgecentre.com&src=IE-SearchBox

Thursday, December 11, 2008 10:13 PM