none
How can I start a blog on MSDN or TechNet as a non Microsoft Employee RRS feed

• General discussion

• The short answer is you cannot.

Only Microsoft employees and other specific Microsoft affiliated people can create and write blog posts, with some minor exceptions.

• Some blogs (Such as the Hey, Scripting Guy! Blog) allow you to be a Guest Blogger, but you have to be invited to provide an article, and that article will be  reviewed and edited before publication.
      • <reserved>

You can, however, and are in fact encouraged to, create an article for the TechNet Wiki. These articles can be created and edited by anyone who is signed in to their Windows Live account. You will receive recognition points and medals as detailed in the Recognition System FAQ.

You can also place a link in your signature pointing to your external blog as detailed by Ed Price on his Wiki article "How to Get Hyperlinks in Your Microsoft Forum Signature"

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 3:42 PM

All replies