none
trying to repartition ans re system a pc locked by used codes. is ther a way waond the user codes to reinstall win7 OS please?

Question

• hello community,

i apologies if in in the wrong forum... Please admin move me if necessary (apologies again).

So i have to get roun these windows 8 and cmos codes on an new seconh hand pc of mine

Even if i open cmos, or cmos recovery, QFlash recovery, or open the standard win7 logon screen I am always halted by a pass code request (grats previous owner!!!)

All i want to do is re partition the HDD to remove the current system riddled with these pass codes, and then install a new one to get round all the passwords which is constantly getting in the way messing  everything up.My next step would to be trying code hacking software. Please can i get some helps as to what to do to remove a password protected window7 OS.

ASLO: Please note; All Windows 7 install copies mentioned above a fully and legally licensed; legally owned buy the same person since the product was first purfchased.

All responses and ideas are greatly appreciated

tyvm

Rob

AKA AussieHack

• Moved by Nonki Takahashi Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:06 AM about Windows partition
    Wednesday, October 29, 2014 10:04 AM

Answers

• ty for replys.

Solved it by putting in my old xp desktop and fdisk'ed it there and removed all partitioning. then put it back in the original pc. Cleared cmos using pinout (yeah that was pass-worded too) and re-partitioned and re-installed the OS. So now all passwords gone.

sorry for my typos on first post, was typing on phone touch pad

ty for the help

• Marked as answer by AussieHack Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:05 PM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:03 PM

All replies

• I think the General forum over here: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windows/en-US/home?category=w8itpro would be the most suitable place.

Kind regards,
    Margriet Bruggeman

Lois & Clark IT Services
    web site: http://www.loisandclark.eu
    blog: http://www.sharepointdragons.com

Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:10 PM
    Answerer
  • Hello,

I'd ask the computer manufacturer.

Otherwise, ask in the Windows 7 forum on Microsoft Community, but they will probably also advise you to ask the computer manufacturer.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion':

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:33 PM
  • ty for replys.

Solved it by putting in my old xp desktop and fdisk'ed it there and removed all partitioning. then put it back in the original pc. Cleared cmos using pinout (yeah that was pass-worded too) and re-partitioned and re-installed the OS. So now all passwords gone.

sorry for my typos on first post, was typing on phone touch pad

ty for the help

• Marked as answer by AussieHack Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:05 PM
    Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:03 PM