OutLook express with mail id problem RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

This is my first post here, please help me....

I have configure two mail account a@ and b@ in one outlook express. I made rule("where the to and cc line contains", move to folder) for b@ account. if any mail comes to b@ that should be go in "b_mail" folder.
    If any one sending mail to b@ and cc to a@. then both mails are going to b_mail folder.it should be come one mail to a@'s inbox.
    and second question , if any one sending to bcc to b@ mail id. it should be come also b_mail folder. but it is coming in a@'s inbox."

Thanks in advance.... :-)
    Wednesday, November 5, 2008 8:04 AM

Answers

• Hello,
    this forum is for supporting people with Windows Home Server operating system issues. So your question is off topic here.

Maybe you try to ask your question here or better access the Newsgroups via Outlook Express newsreader capabilities (create a new account pointing to newsserver msnews.microsoft.com and subscribe to the Outlook Express newsgroups there).
    Before repeating the question on that place it could be helpfull to tell the people, which version of Outlook Express and which operating system you are using.

Best greetings from Germany
    Olaf
    Wednesday, November 5, 2008 10:19 AM