Unable to sign in (new user) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am unable to sign in using either my existing or a new Live ID.  I have had no issues using any other Live programs and online tools.  I get the following error message and have received this for several hours.  I'm running Windows 7 Home on a Dell XPS1645.

Sorry, we were unable to service your request at this time. Please try again later.

(Code: c7b48389-f2c8, 12/3/2009 7:34 PM UTC, BL1WLC1040214)

Thanks,
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 7:45 PM

Answers

All replies

• David, we had some issues that would have caused this problem.  If you are still unable to sign in please let me know.  Everything should be up and functional now.

-Ken
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 9:17 PM
  • Thanks for the quick response Ken.  I tried and made it a little further but still no twinkie.  I get past the initial "sign in" screen but cannot "Connect" - I got this error.

Error
    This service isn't available right now. Please try again later
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 9:37 PM
  • Thanks for the update David, I'm flagging this for folks to take a look. 

In the meantime, when you try to login, can you close all instances of your browser you are using, and try again?  Also try just going to live.com and sign in there.
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 9:56 PM
  • Ken, I'm pretty surethere may still be residual problems.
    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/LiveMesh/thread/fcccac2c-5fcd-4dad-a852-03f745c88414

-steve
    ~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 10:03 PM
  • Further, I still get this after logging into m.mesh.com:

Welcome to Live Mesh!
    Unable to access services. Please try again later.

-steve

~ Microsoft MVP Windows Live ~ Windows Live OneCare| Live Mesh|MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator ~
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 10:05 PM
  • Updated the main annoucement with problems people are still seeing.
    Thursday, December 3, 2009 10:25 PM
  • Locking this thread. If the issue persists, see here:
    http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/LiveMesh/thread/5314805e-2a12-46ab-a224-508337a916b7

-steve
    Friday, December 4, 2009 2:09 PM