none
Is taking your face photographed prior to an exam is a MS requirement? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I had a photo of my face taken prior to entering a Microsoft exam.

Is this a Microsoft requirement ? I'm asking as i never saw this requirement in any documentation, just a requirement to present two official IDs.

Thanks.

Monday, January 20, 2020 12:04 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Is this a Microsoft requirement ? I'm asking as i never saw this requirement in any documentation, just a requirement to present two official IDs..

Yes, it's a requirement. They take a photo and also ask for signatures. I passed AZ-900 last week and the automated email has below as part of instructions.

This exam admission process also includes the following Enhanced Security Protocol admission steps:

• Digital Signature • Digital Photograph

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

• Marked as answer by testingdave Monday, January 20, 2020 7:59 AM
    Monday, January 20, 2020 7:45 AM

All replies

• Hello Friend ,

Rest assured this is normal.

I've done some tests and it's always this way.
    It is necessary even for the photo that comes out on the certificate at the end of the exam.

If this answer helped you, mark it as helpful so that someone with a question or similar problem can find an answer or help more easily. * Jefferson Clyton Pereira da Silva - [MCSA | MCP | MCTS | MTA | Database Analyst - Sql Server and Oracle]
    Monday, January 20, 2020 3:50 AM
  • Hi,

Is this a Microsoft requirement ? I'm asking as i never saw this requirement in any documentation, just a requirement to present two official IDs..

Yes, it's a requirement. They take a photo and also ask for signatures. I passed AZ-900 last week and the automated email has below as part of instructions.

This exam admission process also includes the following Enhanced Security Protocol admission steps:

• Digital Signature • Digital Photograph

If the response helped, do "Mark as answer" and upvote it
    - Vaibhav

• Marked as answer by testingdave Monday, January 20, 2020 7:59 AM
    Monday, January 20, 2020 7:45 AM