none
Face Swap Source Code

Question

• Hi,

I have downloaded the beta SDK and run the included sample code. I have run the Face Party sample and I am trying to perform a face swap process on a selected image. I am unsure how to go about this, I am trying to either clip or crop the selected image but I am not sure this is the correct approach and as the types i.e. rectangle and pointf have specific implementations in the Face SDK, I am not sure how to perform such a face swap process.

Is there any documentation available to be able to perform a face swap sort of process? If not, are there any plans to offer the source code for the Face Swap application?

Thanks

Paul Diston

• Edited by SMDWP Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:10 PM
    Wednesday, May 16, 2012 4:04 PM

Answers

• Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest in our Face SDK.

The face swaping algorithm used by "Face Swap" WP app is not included in Face SDK beta release.

Of course you can implement a face swaping algorithm by yourself, based on the existing technology (detection and alignment) provided by the Beta SDK.

We provide the FaceParty sample to demonstrate the basic face detection scenario and share a common application framework.

If you plan to develop your own FaceSDK based applications, it might be a good choice to start from the FaceParty sample, which can save a lot of your time for those common tasks (e.g. loading picture, save the picture to local album, share the picture to SNS website, etc.)

Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:37 AM
    Owner

All replies

• Hi Paul,

Thanks for your interest in our Face SDK.

The face swaping algorithm used by "Face Swap" WP app is not included in Face SDK beta release.

Of course you can implement a face swaping algorithm by yourself, based on the existing technology (detection and alignment) provided by the Beta SDK.

We provide the FaceParty sample to demonstrate the basic face detection scenario and share a common application framework.

If you plan to develop your own FaceSDK based applications, it might be a good choice to start from the FaceParty sample, which can save a lot of your time for those common tasks (e.g. loading picture, save the picture to local album, share the picture to SNS website, etc.)

Thursday, May 17, 2012 12:37 AM
    Owner
  • Hey Ningx,

And where exactly is the "FaceParty sample" to download and test?

Thanks

Sunday, April 6, 2014 11:12 AM