SLA KPI Instance entity RRS feed

• Question

• HI All,

I am trying to build a report against the SLA KPI instance in CRM 2016. However I cannot find the Filtered view for this entity?Any advice on where (if) it might be available?

Thanks

Mandeep

Thursday, August 18, 2016 4:42 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please explain more what exactly you needed.

In CRM 2016 we can filter the “SLA KPI Instances” entity in advanced find view please see below screenshot.

Thanks,

Sam

Inogic | Blog | news@inogic.com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Friday, August 19, 2016 9:51 AM
  • Thank for your reply Sam however I can get to the advanced finds etc through the CRM interface.

However what I need to do is to write some SSRS reports and to do that in a supported way I need to use the Filtered views for each of the entities and I am unable to find the one for the SLA KPI instance.

Friday, August 19, 2016 10:45 AM
  • Hi,

Yes, there is no filtered view available for this entity i.e. “SLA KPI Instance” entity. Are you creating report using SQL query?

In SQL base report we always should use Filtered view of entities. Since filtered view is not available for this entity then we cannot use it in SQL base report.

Can you try it by creating fetch base report? Since this entity is available through advanced find we can use fetch query in fetch base report to generate report.

Please let us know if you able to achieved this.

Thanks,

Sam

Inogic | Blog | news@inogic.com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Saturday, August 20, 2016 9:59 AM
  • I would recommend to go for fetchXML based reports to access SLA KPI Instance. You may need MSCRM report authoring extension to use fetchxml datasource.

Refer here for report authoring extension.

Ramanathan Rajendran MCTS - Dynamics CRM

Sunday, August 21, 2016 8:30 AM