Flash Player can't download RRS feed

• Question

• I have Vista and keep trying to download Flash Player and cannot I see it is a system thing is there a download that will fix this or what can I do.

Saturday, August 23, 2008 10:53 AM

All replies

• Me too. I have tried to download SEVERAL times. The message on the Flash Player says it was succesfully downloaded but I cannot find it anywhere and it will not run with the programs that requests the latest player. What's up with this????!!! Someone please answer soon...

Thursday, August 28, 2008 4:56 PM
  • Hi

and then reboot the system and them install a fresh copy of Adobe Flash Player from www.adobe.com.

Also make sure Adobe Flash Player is enabled in Manage add-ons if your using Internet Explorer. 

Regards
    Leo
    Wednesday, September 3, 2008 9:53 PM
  • Hello,

I have windows vista also and have tried numerous times to download flash player with no luck. I uninstalled it and reinstalled several times, still it doesn't work. Now what???
    Sunday, October 5, 2008 6:06 PM
  •  llp7644 wrote:

I have Vista and keep trying to download Flash Player and cannot I see it is a system thing is there a download that will fix this or what can I do.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:22 PM
  •  

Hi

and then reboot the system and them install a fresh copy of Adobe Flash Player from www.adobe.com.

Also make sure Adobe Flash Player is enabled in Manage add-ons if your using Internet Explorer. 

Regards
    Leo
    Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:15 PM
  • I saw your first message, Leo, there's no need to shout! Oh and thanks for that I'll try it as soon as I have finished writing this, cheers.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 7:57 PM
  • I tried that uninstall but it did not work for me. It appears I have a problem with the ActiveX control bar (the light brownish on that drops down beneeth the tabs, where the tool bars are.) Any idea how to sort that out. I've tried installing it with 'Firefox' but it still wont have it. The program keeps asking for it to be installed.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008 8:34 PM