Inactive views showing in advanced find RRS feed

• Question

• When a user deactivates a personal view it no longer shows in "Saved Views" however if the user looks at her views under advanced find she still see's the views that she inactivated. Is there a way to hide inactive personal views for advanced find?
    Monday, January 11, 2016 10:41 PM

Answers

• Thank you Andrii. Yes the user could delete the views however she does not want to delete them in case she needs them in the future to support our sales team. She just does not want to see them daily when she is working in CRM.
    I'm afraid that your user has only 2 options - deactivate and see it inside Advanced View of Saved Views or delete it and not see.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    My blog

• Marked as answer by JenniferNHS Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:12 PM
    Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:09 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Yes. You can delete view instead of deactivate.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    My blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 6:49 AM
  • Thank you Andrii. Yes the user could delete the views however she does not want to delete them in case she needs them in the future to support our sales team. She just does not want to see them daily when she is working in CRM.
    Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:03 PM
    I'm afraid that your user has only 2 options - deactivate and see it inside Advanced View of Saved Views or delete it and not see.

Dynamics CRM MVP
    My blog

• Marked as answer by JenniferNHS Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:12 PM
    Tuesday, January 12, 2016 2:09 PM