MCSD sample exams RRS feed

• Question

• I Have a class of students which wanted to learn for mcsd certification-

numbers: 70-483,70-484 , 70-485,70-480,70-486,70-487

I search for free exams, and couldn't find.

Who can help, where can I get some examples  by free ?

Thanks!

m.sh

Thursday, February 19, 2015 7:07 PM

Answers

• Hi,

There is a saying that goes "nothing in life is for free". Exams and prep. exams don't come free either. That's a solid statement because if you search the net like you did you will see that one has to pay at least something.

But here's a tip: why don't you (assuming you ar the trainer) create some sample questions for them? That can be done for free right?

Another options is to use the training kits for these specific exams. They all come equiped with free testing materials. So what you might be looking for is a discount on some ms press books. Another tip would be to ask for a discount at a local retailer. Say "If I buy xx books - training kits - from you what discount can you give me." Be bold and see what the retailer might surprise you with. Worked for me!

Maurice 

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. Thank You

• Marked as answer by M.Shim Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:25 PM
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:03 PM

All replies

• Hi,

There is a saying that goes "nothing in life is for free". Exams and prep. exams don't come free either. That's a solid statement because if you search the net like you did you will see that one has to pay at least something.

But here's a tip: why don't you (assuming you ar the trainer) create some sample questions for them? That can be done for free right?

Another options is to use the training kits for these specific exams. They all come equiped with free testing materials. So what you might be looking for is a discount on some ms press books. Another tip would be to ask for a discount at a local retailer. Say "If I buy xx books - training kits - from you what discount can you give me." Be bold and see what the retailer might surprise you with. Worked for me!

Maurice 

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer. Thank You

• Marked as answer by M.Shim Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:25 PM
    Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:03 PM
  • I said that I was asked by the management of the institution to find out if there is a free material for testing samples.
    I'm glad I received a definite answer, so I will not have to wander and look for nothing and still can not be sure that there was no choice but to buy ...
    Thank you very much.

m.sh

Thursday, February 19, 2015 11:28 PM