none
Forum doesn't work as expected

All replies

• Hello,

Could you please share some screenshots or links regarding this issue? Currently, I didn't found the issue you reported above.

If the forum doesn't work, I will report this issue via internal communication.

Thanks for your support.

Elvis Long
    TechNet Community Support

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:14 AM
  • Elvis what Jesus mentioned is correct please believe me i have also seen this issue.  Its difficult to show proof :).

Also technet wiki activities are not getting reflected in profile Richard Muller has already raised s concern in Technet wiki discussion.

If you can please have a look at this

Thank you

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it.

My TechNet Wiki Articles

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:52 AM
  • Questions don't get updated. They show last reply 13 hours ago, but if you enter in the question you see more recent replies.

EntityLite: A Lightweight, Database First, Micro ORM

Forum problem happened yesterday. It was fine today.

Many Thanks & Best Regards, Hua Min

Friday, July 25, 2014 8:59 AM
  • @Shanky, thanks for your feedaback. I do notdoubt Jesus's feedback, I just need some information regarding this issue so that I can report it to Microsoft team. 

And fortunately, the problems were gone.

Thanks all of you for your feedbacks. Have a nice day!:)

Elvis Long

Friday, July 25, 2014 9:26 AM
  • @Elvis,

Sorry for not providing a proof on my first post. Now the problem is gone and now It's too late...next time I'll do it.

Thanks.

EntityLite: A Lightweight, Database First, Micro ORM

Friday, July 25, 2014 9:32 AM
  • @Shanky, thanks for your feedaback. I do notdoubt Jesus's feedback, I just need some information regarding this issue so that I can report it to Microsoft team. 

And fortunately, the problems were gone.

Thanks all of you for your feedbacks. Have a nice day!:)

Elvis Long

Yes

Since yesterday night till today morning I was getting same view of the page without any updates being shown. When you go to actual question we could see updates though

Anyways this seems to have fixed since today morning

Please Mark This As Answer if it helps to solve the issue Visakh ---------------------------- http://visakhm.blogspot.com/ https://www.facebook.com/VmBlogs

Friday, July 25, 2014 9:33 AM
  • Observed that yesterday too.
    Friday, July 25, 2014 9:41 AM