MS Software Combatibility Issue RRS feed

• Question

• Bravo for WGA.  Many seem to dislike...I see it as protecting my investment.  I have been a loyal supporter since the beginning of MS.  Thanks

I have a combatibility problem with many business' login function's and downloading account data from their sites using MSMoney and IEBata7.  I strongly suggest further marketing the IT community cooperation of major banking/business firms/businesses inorder that I the "user" maintains security and useability.  Otherwise what good is it.

Single note on datamining.  Is it worth loosing customer confidence or the security risks.

I recognize its "the wave" and what "big brother" wants, but you have an obligation to protect.  Privacy is the ultimate value.  Violate that and you become nothing. 

Advise on problem.

Monday, June 19, 2006 11:06 AM

Answers

• tb:

Unfortunately, we're only able to help within the scope of WGA validation. I do know that IE7Beta2 requires WGA Validation, but the issue seems to be MSMoney and IE7 compatability issues? I would suggest filing a support request directly with either team to work through the issue (www.support.microsoft.com) - I'm sure that the IE7 team would love to hear the issue, as the program is still in beta and is specifically released as "beta" to get as much feedback as possible!

-phil liu

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 2:26 AM