77-602 Microsoft Official Academic Course RRS feed

• Question

• Hi There,

Does anybody know if Microsoft Official Academic Course  is a good book for prepatation for 77-602? I am quite good at excel and I bought it a few days ago just to verify my skills. Honestly I am curious because there is no pivot tables, no macros, etc in that book. Can somebody confirm that please?
    Anna
    Tuesday, December 22, 2009 9:02 AM

Answers

• Hi Anna,

This Academic course book is good book for preparation. The reason, you dont see pivot tables and macros, in this book because these are not part of exam. Check the exam outline http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/Exam.aspx?ID=77-602&locale=en-us#tab2

If you are interested in leanring Excel, there are other great books which covers all in detail, but for exam this book is good enough.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, December 24, 2009 2:21 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Saturday, January 9, 2010 3:55 AM
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 2:20 AM

All replies

• Hi Anna,

This Academic course book is good book for preparation. The reason, you dont see pivot tables and macros, in this book because these are not part of exam. Check the exam outline http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/Exam.aspx?ID=77-602&locale=en-us#tab2

If you are interested in leanring Excel, there are other great books which covers all in detail, but for exam this book is good enough.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    • Proposed as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, December 24, 2009 2:21 AM
    • Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Saturday, January 9, 2010 3:55 AM
    Thursday, December 24, 2009 2:20 AM
  • Thank you for the answer. It's pitty as I am quite good at macros and pivot tables... Can somebody share his/her opinion regarding CBT Nuggets courses? By the way I am taking 77-602 in February, 19th.
    Friday, January 15, 2010 11:51 AM
  • hello.
    how did the mcas exams ?
    Tuesday, April 27, 2010 8:04 AM
  • Hi AnnaQ!

Hope you are doing well!

How was your exam of Excel (77-602)? Hey I am really afraid that I have not been getting MOAC 77-601 of Word 2007 in my country - no distributors here. I purchased MCAS Study Guide but since MOAC is also necessary, I would request you to please help me out so that it may help me in giving exam.

Thanks Alot!

Regards, Zohaib Ather Microsoft Student Partner | Member of UGSS | Member of MSDN Community | Member of Microsoft Student Tech Club
    Friday, May 28, 2010 3:56 PM
  • Hi AnnaQ !

If you don't mind so could you please help me in getting MOAC book.

Regards,

Zohaib

Regards, Zohaib Ather Microsoft Student Partner | Member of UGSS | Member of MSDN Community | Member of Microsoft Student Tech Club
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 3:54 PM