Why was there a sudden change in ranks??? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello every 1 suddenly there was a huge change in ranks .Please tell me the reason.
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 12:55 PM

All replies

• wait for the night
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:21 PM
  • Even i m not sure, what did just happened.. my rank is up by 10 but i see Harshil down to 7....
    What did just happened out there???
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:38 PM
  • No i dont had! mine is still above 2k !!
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 1:39 PM
  • Has something gone awry?? Why is the sudden change in ranks???
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:40 PM
  • The change may  be due to the deletion of points for fake referrals...
    Wednesday, June 13, 2007 5:51 PM
  • Points for the fake referrals have been deleted, and thats the reason why the ranks have changed. And i hope the admin are working on others points too, i want to see myself back on the top  Smile
    Friday, June 15, 2007 5:06 AM
  •         Contest Updates

Today is the last day of the Student Rockstar Contest. This has been a great learning experience for the Rockstar Team who tried to bring this platform for the student community across the country to learn share and interact in various areas of learning and technology.

We hope you all have also enjoyed being a part of this contest and gained from this portal. The basic purpose of this portal was to bring about zeal amongst the student community to have lot of fun and interaction with additional benefits of winning prizes and getting opportunity to become Student Partner.

There has been lot of interaction in the forums on variations in the points. This is primarily due to the fact that some of the contestants who had misused the referrals to gain points and leverage their rank are being identified and their points are being deleted. We believe in recognizing the genuine winner for which the process of scrutiny is continuing and only the deserving candidate will find a place.

We will be announcing the result of the winners for this contest on 30th June 2007. Keep watching for Results!!!! We would also be sending a personal mail to the first few winners.

With warm regards,
    Student Rockstar Admin.

Friday, June 15, 2007 8:10 AM
  • there will be more changes in the rank of the students

because the result will be announced on 30th june.

and for 15 days they will be doing something constructive

Friday, June 15, 2007 8:39 AM
  • Looks like the points are going to be updated till 30th, the admins have 15 more days to do it, i guess it will be creating surprises everyday when points updates, and ranks changes.
    Friday, June 15, 2007 8:56 AM