Payment RRS feed

  • Question

  • I need to update billing.  The credit card on file is no longer valid.  I believe service is about to terminate and we do not want this.  Do you accept online checks or can you invoice us?  Please respond as we do not want to lose interent access with mircrsoft.


    Monday, June 13, 2011 1:34 AM