none
how to submit feedback to MS on its certification? RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Guennadi,

There is couple of ways to do this. First create a SME profile https://connect.microsoft.com/site862. This is to build your creditability. If you are an expert in any specific product, Microsoft will contact you when you they are ready for the next update. Now you may have suggestion for generic exam or career path. Than I would suggest you get involved at Born to Learn. http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/ Interact with people behind it. I am sure thy will be able to direct your suggestion or feedback to the right place.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 1:31 PM

All replies

• Hi Vanine ,

Just click on contact us in bottom of this link which you have pasted here and you will get the email button and you can give any feedback to them.

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007 M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008 M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2
    Sunday, June 20, 2010 7:21 AM
  • Hi Vanine ,

Just click on contact us in bottom of this link which you have pasted here and you will get the email button and you can give any feedback to them

it redirects me to support specific to certain country or region but
    I have feedback on MS certification programs worldwide, independent on region or country.

I am not your personal enemy to send me to whoever support girls.

Then, I'd like to have  it transparent, traceable and open.

Guennadi Vanine -- Gennady Vanin -- Геннадий Ванин
    Sunday, June 20, 2010 10:05 AM
  • Hi Vaninie ,

I did not understand that what are you talking about and plz define me the meaning of this in clear.

(I am not your personal enemy to send me to whoever support girls.)

Regards.

Shafaquat Ali.

M.C.I.T.P Exchange 2007 M.C.I.T.P Windows Server 2008 M.C.T.S OCS Server 2007 R2
    Sunday, June 20, 2010 11:31 AM
  • Hi Vaninie ,
    I did not understand that what are you talking about and plz define me the meaning of this in clear.
    (I am not your personal enemy to send me to whoever support girls.)

This means that trying to solve any nontrivial question through support is a big waste of time
    and it is well-known to anybody who tried it before..

BTW, I sent there a Email to MS support with a trial question
    (I have a few and not questions but descreption of nonsenses in program)
     and received and answer:
    "I understand that you are facing issues with Microsoft Certification.
     For this particular issue, I request you to call: 8-10-800-21591049 (toll-free number)"

I asked for actualized list of centers offering MS certification exams in my city
    since the website prometric.com provides completely incorrect one...
    The phone is more error-prone in this question and I think the answerer simply did not even read my question.

I am still looking for an answer how to provide feedback on MS certification program - paths and exams.

Guennadi Vanine -- Gennady Vanin -- Геннадий Ванин
    Monday, June 21, 2010 1:20 AM
  • Hi Guennadi,

There is couple of ways to do this. First create a SME profile https://connect.microsoft.com/site862. This is to build your creditability. If you are an expert in any specific product, Microsoft will contact you when you they are ready for the next update. Now you may have suggestion for generic exam or career path. Than I would suggest you get involved at Born to Learn. http://borntolearn.mslearn.net/ Interact with people behind it. I am sure thy will be able to direct your suggestion or feedback to the right place.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Thursday, July 8, 2010 1:31 PM
  • The answer is "Stuff it", Gena. I have tried doing just that, by writing to their Regional Service Center, and was told "Unless you want to submit an item challenge, don't bother us". Look at my other posts, where I talk about my interaction with Microsoft Learning.
    • Edited by Demyan1 Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:47 AM
    Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:47 AM