changes of "display Name" of entity RRS feed

• Question

• Hello forum

about 2 mounts ago I changed the "display name" of Lead and Contact entity but this morning when I come to work , notice that they were returned,We do not have CRMOnline that we doubt it is hacked,we have crm Onpremise 2011 and no one khows admin's passwrd,I can not understand what's the problem?what should I do?

I appreciate anyone's idea.

Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:07 PM

Answers

• Hi streaming aim,

yes it coulb be the problem.

Try to export the translation file of this "new imported Solutions" and also export the "translations file" of your normal solutions

i guess that the solution you've imported was a managed solutions, that's mean the customization was published while you were imported the solution, and maybe the name of your entity was changed during the prozess.

If this post answers your question or was helpful, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful" Be wise
    • Edited by TheeNerd01 Monday, January 23, 2012 11:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by streaming aim Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:57 AM
    Monday, January 23, 2012 9:15 AM

All replies

• Hi,

have you newly imported a new solution  in your Organization? Did you changed the name of theses Enties everywhere , messages relationships ...etc?

If this post answers your question or was helpful, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful" Be wise
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 12:23 PM
  • It could be as simple as you are using the wrong form, meaning if u changed the display name in the form and the entity.  Check to see if you have multiple copies of the form by clicking on the form section browser.  The is in the upper left hand corner of the form section outline.  That is just a hunch.  Also to confirm that it is not changed on the entity property go into the customize entity view and check to see if the entity field "display name" has been changed. 

Ray Casey
    Saturday, January 21, 2012 2:38 PM
  • Hi  TheeNerd01,

I have imported new trial SMS solution but did not change any entity name.Is this change really because of this import? thanks for your reply.

Sunday, January 22, 2012 2:22 PM
  • Hi streaming aim,

yes it coulb be the problem.

Try to export the translation file of this "new imported Solutions" and also export the "translations file" of your normal solutions

i guess that the solution you've imported was a managed solutions, that's mean the customization was published while you were imported the solution, and maybe the name of your entity was changed during the prozess.

• Edited by TheeNerd01 Monday, January 23, 2012 11:25 AM
    • Marked as answer by streaming aim Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:57 AM
    Monday, January 23, 2012 9:15 AM
  • thanks a lot TheeNerd01,I'll check
    Monday, January 23, 2012 10:33 AM