Importing Managed solution into 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

We just went through an upgrade of our DEV and QA environment to 2015, and I am having problems importing one of our managed solution into our QA environment.

I have incremented the version number and the export from DEV works without any problems. When I look at the solution zip, it all looks good. All the changes (mainly JS files) are present. The import in QA also runs without errors.

When I use the application however, many (all?) of the javascript libraries did not get published and are not in use by the system.

Any ideas what is going on here?

Tuesday, April 14, 2015 10:36 PM

All replies

• Check this if it helps!

http://www.crmug.com/unitedkingdomreadinglondon/communityresources/viewdiscussions/printmessage?MID=6042&Printable=1

Regards, Abhishek Bakshi If you find this post helpful then please Vote as Helpful and Mark As Answer. Check my blog on https://mydynamicscrmblog.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:20 AM
  • I don't believe that is it unfortunately (I have seen that issue before).

The issue is with our custom libraries. In QA, I had version 1.1.0.0 of the solution installed. I updated with version 1.2.0.0, which included a new set of custom JS libraries. The import was successful (no errors and the version number of the solution in CRM now shows 1.2.0.0).

However, when I access the solution using a browser, I get served 1.1.0.0 libraries AND that is what I see when I open in CRM too. 

The JS was correct in the solution file and the import seems to be successful. Where is the new Javascript?

• Edited by MAHI MAHI Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:26 PM
    Wednesday, April 15, 2015 12:25 PM
  • Hi,

What js do you observe if you use InPrivate browsing in IE to access CRM? If you see the 1.2 versions then it must be a cache issue.

Rob

MCTS. GAP Consulting Ltd. Microsoft Community Contributor Award 2011 & 2013

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 6:52 PM
    Answerer