how to create a pop-up for a field such as a fullname field which shows a pop-up with fierstname and lastname RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to create a custome field which shows a pop up like the "fullname" field on the contact form. In contact form if we click on "Fullname" field then it will show us a small popup which has two field "first name" and "last name".... In the same way I want to create a custom field

Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:19 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

I want to create a custome field which shows a pop up like the "fullname" field on the contact form. In contact form if we click on "Fullname" field then it will show us a small popup which has two field "first name" and "last name".... In the same way I want to create a custom field

• Merged by HIMBAPModerator Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:29 AM Duplicate thread
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:20 AM
  • Hello,

Unfortunately you can't create custom composite controls, but you can create a custom webresource to implement your requirement.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

• Proposed as answer by HIMBAPModerator Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:50 AM
    • Marked as answer by Amy.4 Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:16 AM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:36 AM
  • Thank u for the quick response. Could you please share the custom web resource to achieve this requirement
    • Marked as answer by Amy.4 Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:16 AM
    • Unmarked as answer by Amy.4 Thursday, March 13, 2014 9:16 AM
    Thursday, March 13, 2014 6:55 AM
  • Sorry mate, I don't have that, you need to develop that your own.

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, March 13, 2014 7:02 AM