Installation of MS CRM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Please let me know if I can install both MS CRM 2011 and MS CRM 2013 on the same server. I have a Win 2008 R2 server on which currently MS CRM 2011 is running. Can I install MS CRM 2013 side by side so that I have both the applications working simultaneously. I would like to compare between each screen and help me understand the differences and similarities.

Thanks,

Kowshik

Monday, February 10, 2014 11:19 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I don't think you could install both the CRM versions applications on the same server.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !!!
    Vikram Singh. !!!  My Blog

• Marked as answer by Kiran Kowshik Monday, February 10, 2014 11:30 AM
    Monday, February 10, 2014 11:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I don't think you could install both the CRM versions applications on the same server.

Hope this helps. If you get answer of your question, please mark the response as an answer and vote as helpful !!!
    Vikram Singh. !!!  My Blog

• Marked as answer by Kiran Kowshik Monday, February 10, 2014 11:30 AM
    Monday, February 10, 2014 11:27 AM
  • hi ,

no you can not install two version of ms crm on one machine , you can install another version on virtual machine (VM) on same machine using same sql service ( both remember to use different instance ) , it will help you comparing both screen on same  system .

Thanks 

usefull links : http://www.mscrm.in

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:50 AM