none
Display Decimal Visual Studio 2017 RRS feed

• Question

• In the code below, I would like to display the values of MSB,LSB and the sum of both, in the Visual Studio command window. I am sending data from Visual Studio 2017 to an Arduino. All suggestions will be truly appreciated. 

// send X axis
    			LSB = faces[i].x & 0xff;
    			MSB = (faces[i].x >> 8) & 0xff;
    			arduino_com->sendChar(MSB);
    			arduino_com->sendChar(LSB);

// Send Y axis
    			LSB = faces[i].y & 0xff;
    			MSB = (faces[i].y >> 8) & 0xff;
    			arduino_com->sendChar(MSB);
    			arduino_com->sendChar(LSB);

Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:14 PM

All replies

• You want suggestions for what? You didn't describe what the problem is. Are you not obtaining expected results?
    Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:12 PM
  • I would like to display the X and Y coordinates in the Visual Studio command window. I am new to Visual Studio, so I am not sure how to do it. I tried using Debug.print but I got an error saying, "The expression cannot be evaluated while in run mode."  
    Tuesday, October 31, 2017 6:34 PM
  • Hi 1DEZ,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

Refer to your description, your issue is about the Arduino development. Since our forum is to discuss the VS IDE, please redirect to the appropriate forum: https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?board=4.0 and start a new thread to get a better support, thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Sara

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 3:14 AM