Cannot Reinstall Onecare/ Cannot Contact Technical Support RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am completely and utterly frustrated by trying to reinstall my Windows Onecare (on Windows XP) and CANNOT get to technical support to assist.I reached them once but I now seem to be caught in some eternal loop trying to find the page that will link me to that option again.

Somehow my Onecare was turned off and I was originally told to uninstall and then reinstall to try to fix the issue. First I had to go to download a program JUST to uninstall and now I cannot reinstall OR re-contact technical support.

I am venting because I have NEVER been so frustrated by a software program before. I have paid for technical support yet it is nearly impossible to track down. The thread with the multi step process is ridiculous...whatever happpened to providing customers with a simple 800 to contact support when needed?

I hope that this post will generate useful feedback because I am at a loss for words at how difficult it has been to get what should be a simple solution.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:05 PM

Answers

• Send an e-mail to jrap107@msn.com with One Care Support in the subject line and I will help you contact support.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:23 PM

All replies

• Send an e-mail to jrap107@msn.com with One Care Support in the subject line and I will help you contact support.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:23 PM
  • Thanks. I just sent a reply to your email.

Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:48 PM