you have my computer telling me I do not have a legal program RRS feed

• Question

• when I called you, a gentleman told me to run an address and it told us my program WAS legal. He said the message would disappear when I rebooted. It did not!  several emails and further phone calls all got the same response yet the message never went away and now I have a banner telling me I am working with an illegal program.      STOP IT!
    Tuesday, February 23, 2010 3:47 PM

Answers

• The Windows Genuine Advantage Team is available to assist with resolving issues like what you have described.  They are available, Monday-Friday 5am-7pm PST, at 1-866-530-6599.  They will have the best options available to you.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 2:51 PM

All replies

• In order for us to analyze and troubleshoot a non-genuine notification issue you may be experiencing, please download and run the Microsoft Genuine Advantage Diagnostics Tool. 

After running the tool, click on the Continue button, then click on the Copy button, then Paste the report into your post.  Also, please include a brief question or pertinent background information that would be helpful in our endeavor to assist you.

Thank you!

Carey Frisch
    Tuesday, February 23, 2010 8:47 PM
  • The Windows Genuine Advantage Team is available to assist with resolving issues like what you have described.  They are available, Monday-Friday 5am-7pm PST, at 1-866-530-6599.  They will have the best options available to you.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 2:51 PM