none
cluster job manager fails all the tasks with the program I try to launch "Could not load file or assembly 'tmpWin32withCLR" RRS feed

• Question

• I've created the parallel program for computer cluster managed by WCCS2003. Debugging using SDK on separate computer is absolutly succesfull. The only problem is that cluster job manager fails all the tasks with the program I try to launch. Using the only node that was used for developing returns the same result.

The program has been developed using managed C++ (CLR Console Application) and MPI in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.

This exception occurred when I try to execute it on cluster:

Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'tmpWin32withCLR, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. Failed to grant minimum permission requests. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131417) File name: 'tmpWin32withCLR, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' ---> System.Security.Policy.PolicyException: Required permissions cannot be acquired.

at System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Boolean checkExecutionPermission)

at System.Security.SecurityManager.ResolvePolicy(Evidence evidence, PermissionSet reqdPset, PermissionSet optPset, PermissionSet denyPset, PermissionSet& denied, Int32& securitySpecialFlags, Boolean checkExecutionPermission)

Please help or give instructions how I can go in to get around this error.

Thursday, November 27, 2008 4:39 PM

Answers

• Hi Yuri, I assume you were able to figure out the problem with your app install? If not, go ahead and start a new thread with current details.
    Thursday, June 25, 2009 11:16 PM