my organization RRS feed

• Question

• I am workig for Institute of Electronics and Computer Science (http://www.edi.lv/en)  but in my profile as my organization is shown university of Latvia. How I can change that?

Wednesday, June 5, 2013 12:00 PM

Answers

• Hello,

It is easy to update your author profile in Microsoft Academic Search. You can find instructions in our help documentation. Specifically,

To edit author basic information

1. Sign in to Microsoft Academic Search.
    2. Find and click the author profile you would like to edit.
    3. On the author profile page, click Edit on the upper right of the page.
    4. On the Edit basic information page, make the changes you would like to make to the author profile, and then click Save.

Please note that changes you submit must be processed before they appear on the live site.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Thursday, June 6, 2013 7:27 PM

All replies

• Hello,

It is easy to update your author profile in Microsoft Academic Search. You can find instructions in our help documentation. Specifically,

To edit author basic information

1. Sign in to Microsoft Academic Search.
    2. Find and click the author profile you would like to edit.
    3. On the author profile page, click Edit on the upper right of the page.
    4. On the Edit basic information page, make the changes you would like to make to the author profile, and then click Save.

Please note that changes you submit must be processed before they appear on the live site.

Best regards,

Thomas, Academic Search Editor

Thursday, June 6, 2013 7:27 PM
  • Thank you for answer. The problem is that Institute of Electronics and Computer Science is not listed in the list of organizations. When I entered it I got replay "The organization you entered is not available in Academic Search".

Best regards,

Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:35 AM