none
MVC Training.

Question

• Hi, guys.

I'm looking for any recommendations for a MVC development classes either on-line or in class (preferably NY area or east coast).

Does anybody have any good/bad experiences to share or a recommendations?

Monday, October 17, 2016 3:06 PM

Answers

• I have not had any recent experience with classes, but I originally learned MVC using Adam Freeman's book for MVC 4. In it, he seemed to cover almost everything by doing a quick demo, and more detailed demo, and then deep dives into a variety of features.  I am trying to update my skills to MVC Core and have just started going through the updated version. It seems to be a nice self-paced course with easy-to-follow examples.  The book is Pro ASP.NET MVC Core

Microsoft Virtual Academy had a nice class, but it is very out-of-date now, unfortunately. I keep hoping they update soon.

Hope that helps!

Christine A. Piffat

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:46 PM
  • Hi plese find below link. It is useful to you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6n9fhu94yhVm6S8I2xd6nYz2ZORd7X2v

Vignesh M

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:28 PM

All replies

• I have not had any recent experience with classes, but I originally learned MVC using Adam Freeman's book for MVC 4. In it, he seemed to cover almost everything by doing a quick demo, and more detailed demo, and then deep dives into a variety of features.  I am trying to update my skills to MVC Core and have just started going through the updated version. It seems to be a nice self-paced course with easy-to-follow examples.  The book is Pro ASP.NET MVC Core

Microsoft Virtual Academy had a nice class, but it is very out-of-date now, unfortunately. I keep hoping they update soon.

Hope that helps!

Christine A. Piffat

Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:46 PM
  • Hi plese find below link. It is useful to you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6n9fhu94yhVm6S8I2xd6nYz2ZORd7X2v

Vignesh M

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 5:28 PM
  • If you want to learn MVC, so I would like to personally recommend Koenig Solutions, Because My brother has done MVC Traning Certification from this institute & passed the exam in his first attempt itself. He has told to me that They provide good services with quality training. Koenig is the perfect place to land for your professional MVC training & certifications.There you'll get best trainers which are highly skilled in MVC. They have more than 300 professional IT trainers. 

Post your queries below or visit us at Microsoft Training Courses (koenig-solutions.com) for more information.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017 7:16 AM