Where do I get PIC licenses? RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hello!


    I am a small business, an Action Pack subscriber (soon to be a Microsoft Certified Partner) that is looking to purchase Public IM Connectivity licenses for our newly rolled out OCS2007 server.  Where would I go to sign up/buy these?  I'm struggling to figure out what I need and who I talk to to buy them.



    Tuesday, February 5, 2008 4:27 AM

All replies

  • Any Microsoft reseller can sell the PIC licenses.  However, you will need at least Open Value licensing in order to purchase them.  Have the the reseller search for "pblc" and they will turn up all the PIC SKUs.

    Tuesday, February 5, 2008 7:06 AM
  • Once you obtain the proper licensing, you'll then need to provision your domain(s) for PIC.


    Here’s the link to the provisioning page...you need to login first.







    Thursday, February 7, 2008 5:07 AM