Conflict in my name in Academic Search RRS feed

• Question

• I searched for my name in Microsoft Academic Search and couldn't find it. Instead, I found that my publications are assigned to another guy that has the same name but working in another university. Can you please fix this? My academic name is " Mohamed Saad" and my Organization is " Aswan University". 
    Monday, February 17, 2014 3:14 PM

Answers

• Hi Mohamed Saad,

When one has an author profile, he is able to submit a request to associate an existing publication to his profile. We can create a MAS author profile for you.

If you want a MAS author profile created for you, then please provide your email address. We will send a request email, detailing the information needed to create a new MAS author profile.

Regards,

Academic Search Team

• Marked as answer by MSaad_2010 Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:34 PM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 7:55 AM

All replies

• Hi Mohamed Saad,

We will definitely help you in this regard.

We couldn't locate your author profile in Microsoft Academic Search(MAS). Could you please share the link of your MAS author profile page?

Please even share the link of the MAS author profile page of the another guy and also the links of the pages of your publication in MAS, which are assigned to another guy. This will help us in exactly identifying the author and publications in MAS, which you are talking about.

Please let us know if you need more assistance.

Regards,

Academic Search Team

Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:16 AM
  • Actually, I couldn't find my MAS profile too. When I search for my name  " Mohamed Saad", I get three profiles with the same name but none of them is related to me. In addition, when I checked one of these profile I found that one of my publications is assigned to him.
    The profile of the other guy is: http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Author/54030592/mohamed-saad

The link of my publication assigned to him is: http://academic.research.microsoft.com/Publication/56930107/a-novel-linear-nonlinear-technique-for-fast-transient-buck-converter

Thanks for your help.
    Friday, February 21, 2014 4:32 PM
  • Hi Mohamed Saad,

When one has an author profile, he is able to submit a request to associate an existing publication to his profile. We can create a MAS author profile for you.

If you want a MAS author profile created for you, then please provide your email address. We will send a request email, detailing the information needed to create a new MAS author profile.

Regards,

Academic Search Team

• Marked as answer by MSaad_2010 Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:34 PM
    Monday, February 24, 2014 7:55 AM
  • My email address is : masa_2010@live.com
    Thanks for your help.
    Tuesday, February 25, 2014 1:34 PM