none
Forum problems RRS feed

• Question

• For the second time in a week I'm experimenting problems with the Forum: I've performed some activities during the last 90 minutes but the values in the "Experience" tab of my profile is not updated, as well as the list of activities.
    What's going on?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    • Moved by Brent Serbus Tuesday, November 8, 2011 5:16 AM activity feed issue (From:Suggestions and Feedback for the Forums)
    Tuesday, October 11, 2011 10:17 PM

Answers

• I've seen this too. It's not just the activity feed. It also translates to things like the top contributor lists on the individual apps (Galleries, Blogs, Forums, Wiki). So I think the answer is that the system isn't currently instant at all times, but hopefully we'll get it closer toward perfection in the future. (It's a rather new implementation, and we're trying to get different software tools to be compatible, which takes some time.)

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:19 AM
    Owner

All replies

• I've seen this too. It's not just the activity feed. It also translates to things like the top contributor lists on the individual apps (Galleries, Blogs, Forums, Wiki). So I think the answer is that the system isn't currently instant at all times, but hopefully we'll get it closer toward perfection in the future. (It's a rather new implementation, and we're trying to get different software tools to be compatible, which takes some time.)

Thanks!

Ed Price a.k.a User Ed, Microsoft Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:19 AM
    Owner
  • Everything seems to be working fine now, Ed.

Thanks.

Luigi Bruno - Microsoft Community Contributor 2011 Award
    Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:31 PM