Configurable timer trigger in web job RRS feed

• Question

• I'm using triggered web job. After deploying the web job with a static configurable time its working, but I want to automate the triggered job to any dynamic configurable time, so that it will be triggered based on that dynamic value.

For dynamic timer trigger I have prepared one method that will get value from DB and prepare and return cron expression and I have used INameResolver to resolve name like %configurabletime% , but here back ground job is not triggering based on the timer trigger value.
    • Moved by CoolDadTx Tuesday, June 16, 2020 2:05 PM Not C# related
    Monday, June 15, 2020 3:44 PM

All replies

• Hi Navya,

Thank you for posting here.

Since your question seems to be related to Azure, I suggest that you can ask your question at Microsoft Q&A.

The Visual C# forum discusses and asks questions about the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools.

Best Regards,

Timon

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:53 AM